disinfectant cleaner

Use of Disinfectants on Food Contact Surfaces

The use of disinfectants helps prevent the spread of food-borne illnesses by preventing pathogens from contaminating food contact surfaces. This is because disinfectants are effective in killing microorganisms that are on food contact surfaces. The type of disinfectant used will vary depending on the specific surface being treated, but pine disinfectant cleaner is often used because it can eliminate a wide range of microorganisms. They have been developed with pine oil solvent to be disinfectant against bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Disinfectants are intended to kill or significantly reduce the number of microorganisms present on food contact surfaces.

Industrial Disinfectant Cleaner

An industrial disinfectant cleaner is a chemical germicide used for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, objects, or materials contaminated with disease-causing microorganisms such as bacteria. Material is properly sanitized when all remaining bacterial contamination meets prescribed standards of acceptability based on public health considerations. An industrial disinfectant cleaner must have the ability to kill mycobacteria and tubercular organisms in addition to most other pathogenic organisms, which may be present in an infectious form prior to the use of the product.

Pine Disinfectant

A disinfectant is meant for cleaning and caring for various objects. Pine disinfectant cleaner removes dirt from tools, wooden floors, tabletops, and more. It is a good solution where you find bacteria or virus-infected places, as it can be effectively used against many harmful germs.

Pine disinfectant cleaner kills any form of pathogens without leaving behind their toxic elements. It is a complete germicide belonging to the group of quaternary ammonium compounds, that have bactericidal properties.

Pine Disinfectant cleaner is a thoroughly tested product with proven microbiological and environmental safety in accordance with requirements of international standards. Its formula is designed to consider all factors required for excellent disinfecting performance in high usage areas such as hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, hotels, canteens, etc.

The risk of using a Pine disinfectant depends on the amount used and the length of time it was exposed to contaminants. Problems can range from skin irritation to paralysis if inhaled during cleaning or left exposed on surfaces overnight. In large quantities, it can be poisonous when ingested; even in small amounts, it can cause stomach problems. Pinesol is not recommended for general disinfection purposes because of its corrosive nature and the potential environmental damage from the discharge of wastes. In some cases, users were unaware that they were using a powerful disinfectant for cleaning toilet seats and other surfaces usually cleaned with soap and water.

To learn more about a disinfectant cleaner in Canada, go here.